Instituto Desarollo para Humano (IDH) is a secular, apolitical, non-profit Bolivian NGO (Non-Governmental Organization).
For 13 years IDH has worked to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS in Bolivia through amazing activities throughout the year, including:
· Multiple HIV/AIDS fairs throughout the year
· Weekly information sessions to businesses, factories, universities and schools
· Annual AIDS Expo titled “ExpoSida” that last ten days and reaches 20,000 people
· Movies, songs, videos, plays
· Awareness activities during Carnaval
· Facilitating youth empowerment groups
IDH strives to improve the overall health of Bolivia’s population through the promotion of:
· Social and preventative medicine
· Gender equality
· Human rights
· Improved health education services
· Cultural, socio-political, and economic research
· Environmental protection
All pictures were taken through out the past few years by IDH staff and represent activities sponsored by IDH.